Public Covid Policy for Provender Vending
13th January 2021
Provender Australia “Provender” is committed to the health, safety, and welfare of all who work for, purchase from, and come in contact with our vending machines and parts.
Provender recognises that in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has a moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace and environment for all its workers and customers.
Provender will do everything reasonably practicable to protect the safety, health and wellbeing of all employees and customers.
It will do this by incorporating these requirements:
- Provide customers with information about when we plan to visit sites if this is required by a site.
- Run the COVIDSAFE app as an extra step in identifying any confirmed COVID cases we may have come in contact with.
- Will not visit any site if we are unwell. **
- Will provide details on our current health status, if required.
- Sign in at a site where they have a sign-in procedure on every visit.
- Complete a site induction and undertake a COVID-10 induction if required.
- Follow site guidelines and the direction of the site Staff.
- Undergo a non-contact temperature test if required.
- Wear additional PPE, if directed by site directors.
- Wear face masks when required by law or by the site.
- Wear current approved and cleaned Provender uniform.
- Use antibacterial sanitiser and appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Wear disposable gloves when handling cash and coins.
- Practice good hand hygiene, washing our hands with soap and water or antibacterial sanitiser when we enter any premises, and after handling any type of equipment.
- No handshakes with any person on site.
- Practice cough and sneeze etiquette by using your bent elbow to stifle the cough/sneeze or using a tissue, then disposing of the tissue and washing/sanitising our hands. If unwell, we will not enter your premies.
- Social distance by staying 1.5 metres away from other people whenever possible. Follow all social distancing rules required by law and each site.
- Remove any outdated products and in the case a site is closed down for a period of time, check all product dates on first visit.
- On every visit, will clean and disinfect surfaces that customers come in contact with, including the keypad, coin return, note entry point, basket and credit card reader
- Carrying our influenza vaccination certificate with us when visiting an aged care facility – a requirement as of 1 May 2020 by the Australian Government.
- Offer contactless Payment Touchless payment Solutions – Nayax Tap Pay Units are supplied on all machines.
- We will participate in ongoing COVID-19 infection control training and Health and Safety Accreditation.