In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Provender is pulling out all stops to support public health government organisations and essential business services, prioritise the health and wellbeing of their staff working through the crisis, with fast-tracked vending services.
Having fully stocked vending machines on-site can help reduce direct contact. Self-service convenience minimises the need to go outside to purchase takeaway, keeps visitors away from restricted areas, and food delivery drivers from entering the premises without proper PPE safeguards.
Provide staff, shift workers and visitors, with reliable and safe vending access to healthy and fresh pre-packed ready meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks. In times like these, our vending machines can help ensure no one goes hungry or thirsty while carrying out their duties.
Look after staff and visitors with vending convenience
This unprecedented crisis calls for a critical response to protect everyone’s health and safety. Whatever your business setup or needs, the Provender team will work with you to quickly deliver a tailored vending solution with free delivery, installation, and ongoing service.
Vending options available:
Make healthy meals easily available, with favourites like Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Parmigiana, Red Thai Chicken Curry (mild), Vegetarian Dhal (lentils) and more.
As staff go above and beyond working through these challenging times put a refreshing cuppa within easy reach, without having to leave the office.
Snacks and cold
Keep morale high and staff motivated with an assortment of snacks and drinks. Choose from a variety of popular brands, plus plenty of healthy options.
Our guarantees during this time of crisis
- Uninterrupted service and guaranteed supply of locally made fresh healthy meals every week during this crisis, from our SQF certified facility.
- Customisable vending solutions to offer free, subsidised or cashless payment options for your staff.
- Stringent food and employee safety guidelines followed. All our franchise operators are required to use hand sanitiser and clean the outside of the machine with an alcohol-based cleaning product.
- No shortage of food and drinks. Using smart in-built technology, all vending machines are remotely monitored round the clock and restocked regularly.
- National vending expertise you can count on. We have an extensive footprint delivering vending services to the health industry, especially hospitals.
Due to the anticipated demand, this service may be limited
Tailored for critical needs
Provender offers custom vending solutions with a choice of branded everyday snacks, beverages, accessories and toiletries to choose from.
See Our Other Vending solutions…
Classic and simple option for snacks and drinks.
A focus on fitness with a solution to match.
Healthier, guilt free Consumption.
End of Trip
Vending convenience to support active lifestyle needs.
Prioritise staff safety with high quality PPE essentials.
Health star rated snacks, drinks and fresh ready meals.