Are you wondering how you can keep your employees and patrons fed, hydrated and looked after, but without having to deal with overhead expenses or stock loss?
How about a custom vending solution, specifically tailored to your needs?
Provender’s state-of-the-art vending machines make it easy and hassle-free. Our premium, sleek and elegant range of vending machines can be tailored for any environment with a wide range of products to choose from.
If you have been considering the installation of a vending machine at your office, accommodation facility, medical centre, gym or educational institution, you’ve come to the right place.
Let us show you the easy and transparent Step-by-Step Provender Process:
- Get started by enquiring Provender via our website, email or phone.
- Our team will get in touch with you on the same day by a phone call or email to discuss the needs of your business so we can start planning a specific vending solution just for you.
- We will email you our Brochure outlining our extensive range of modern machines and products.
- A Provender team member will arrange to meet with you onsite with a proposal detailing your solution options.
- You can then discuss and confirm with our Provender team member the most suitable machine, machine location, estimated installation date, products and pricing.
- We will email you a contract to sign and return.
- Machine preparation commences, and your order is booked.
- We will then deliver and install your new Provender Vending Machine. (It will usually take 2-4 weeks until placement).
- We will monitor your stock levels online 24/7 and will regularly top up your machine, so there’s nothing else you need to worry about.
- Sit back, relax, and earn commission revenue while having your staff and customers looked after!
Best of all, the delivery, installation and on-going service and maintenance is FREE!
Additional COVID-19 Measures
In light of the recent pandemic, Provender will also take extra safety measures to protect your workplace. The safety of our clients and their employees is our top priority:
- Safety Comes First – our staff are required to use face masks, gloves, and hand sanitiser during onsite visits and while handling products.
- Stringent Sanitisation Standards – the external body of the machine is thoroughly wiped down and cleaned at every visit.
- Minimal Contact – vending machines will be restocked outside business hours (or during quiet periods to avoid contact with your employees or patrons.
Want to get your FREE Vending Machine? Why not get in touch today to get started today!
Our team is ready to assist you via phone, email, or send us an enquiry through
our website: https://provendervending.com.au/free-machine/