Why Provender if you’re looking to start your own Vending and/or Micro Markets business? Or, currently an independent operator looking to grow your existing Vending business?
- The power of the biggest and best operator with a national presence
- National means our customers are Australia’s biggest organisations
- As your Partner, we support you in getting new Sites, and relocation of underperforming Sites
- The only true Vending Franchise Group giving you the security of the Franchise Code
- Great buying power by importing directly our own vending machines and micro market kiosks direct from manufacturers
Why Provender if you’re looking to buy a mobile franchise business?
- High Growth industry
- Flexibility to move your Assets from one site to another. Plus, support from our FMO team to find new sites.
- Generational change – younger generations prefer to buy from unattended outlet than in person
- Truly flexible working hours – our technology allows remote monitoring to mange your time efficiently
- In depth training – online, classroom, field, and ongoing support provided
- Scalable, to start easily operated from a home base; scale to a storage unit; and grow to a warehouse facility
- Affordable investment levels -from $40,000
With the backing of our Franchise Management Office, you receive support and dedicated help in identifying profitable new sites for your vending machines. Not only do you have unrivalled support, you have the added benefit of truly innovative and technologically advanced machines that make your job easier and simpler making this one of the best choices you can make for your future. Contact us if you are searching franchise for sale.
Submit your enquiry HERE, then complete and return a Confidentiality Agreement.
You will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss our available franchise options.
Our Franchise Overview and Investment Guide will be sent to you along with any existing sales and profitability figures.
Return a non-binding Franchise Application form enclosed to your Franchise Development Manager.
We will send you our Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement for review and you will meet with a Franchise Management delegate or an existing Franchise Owner. We will set up any site visits for you to attend to kick off your practical introduction to the world of vending!
Once your application is approved, we will book a training and induction program at the Franchise Management Office where you may be joined by other new Franchise Owners from around the country.
After training your franchise journey starts and you will be continually supported in all areas of your business by our team of vending experts.
Make an enquiry NOW to see how Provender can help you whether looking for a lifestyle change, being your own boss, with the backing of Australia only Franchise Network for the Vending Industry.
Be your own boss…
- Flexible working hours
- Full training and support provided
- Easily operated from a home base
- Affordable investment levels
- Income – whether you are there or not
- Fresh start and change of direction
You’ve had that light bulb moment, have you not? You want to be your own boss but lack the capital to get going. You’re hungry to grow your own business with the flexibility of hours to build a business that builds a nest egg for you and your family over time?
By joining Provender, you become part of the only Australian vending machine franchise which provides you the security of a tried and true successful business model for over 25 years returning you 30-50% in your investment dollars. We also have the option to help you grow your business via our finance packages. We have all sorts of franchisees from school teachers getting a second income, through to full timers with dedicated staff. With the backing of our Franchise Management Office, you receive support and dedicated help in identifying profitable new sites for your vending machines. Not only do you have unrivalled support, you have the added benefit of truly innovative and technologically advanced machines that make your job easier and simpler making this one of the best choices you can make for your future.
Contact us if you are searching franchise for sale.
Your Training and Support
Our franchising program gives you ongoing support:
- On-call maintenance technicians.
- Rental machines from our own large fleet (if you need them).
- Your own dedicated Franchise Development Manager.
- Spare parts and maintenance facility.
- An active micro marketing and sales team. We’ll be looking for new sites for you, every day!
- Initial Training & Induction Program, held over 2-5 days at the Sydney Franchise Management Office.
Run a successful business, without the hassle!
Want to understand what investment you need to make and your investment return? Make an enquiry NOW to see how Provender can help you make the change you have been searching for. Get out of the rat race and into a business you can be proud to own and build a franchise that will be worth a lot more in years to come!
GrabNGo Micro Markets
A Self Service Cafe At Your Workplace
Open 24/7, Provender GrabNGo Micro markets offer greater vending flexibility and provide your staff with an unrestricted menu of fresh and healthy food and drinks, or the everyday snacks if that is your preference.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes, amount advised in offer or approval letter, usually $8,000. The cost is used to cover the Franchisor’s administration costs and legal costs relating to the recruitment and induction of new franchisees, including the preparation, negotiation and execution of a franchise agreement.
What level of gross profit margin should I expect to achieve?
May I see actual accounts that confirm, or fail to confirm, your projections? Can they be relied upon? Or are they merely illustrations?
As all Provender opportunities are machines on site already generating sales, we can share the actual P&L for each machine with you. As we are a franchise and follow the franchise code of conduct, we need to present you some more detailed information disclosing our fees and explaining our franchise model. We also require all applicants to complete our franchise application form and sign a non-disclosure agreement. Then we share the data on machines of interest to you.
What financing arrangements are available and what terms for repayments will there be? What rate of interest will be required and will the bank or finance company want security?
Does the franchise group receive any supplier rebates?
What advertising and promotional support do you provide?
Can I meet some of your other field support staff?
How long have they each been with Provender?
Please explain the procedure that you will adopt to get me ready to open for business?
What will be the operating hours of the business?
Will I own the equipment necessary to operate the business?
Why Provender if you’re looking to buy a mobile franchise business?
Flexibility to move your Assets from one site to another. Plus, support of our FMO team to find new sites.