Do you want to be your own boss and run your own business, but not sure where to start?
The traditional working hours of 9 – 5 are becoming less popular in recent years. Working from home and flexible hours is an attractive option, as we focus more on family time and achieving a better work / life balance.
What are the options?
While starting your own business can give you the freedom and flexibility you long for, it doesn’t come without its own set of challenges. For those looking for an alternative that gives you a head start, then perhaps purchasing a Franchise would suit you.
Purchasing a Franchise offers an established way of doing business while at the same time offering business ownership independence. You receive the support of stable business benefits along with a reputable brand name.
A Franchise business model helps fill the gap for those who don’t have previous business experience. This is the reason Franchises tend to have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses.
Which Franchise should I purchase?
When is the right time to purchase a Franchise? As long as you’re ready! But before you jump in, you must do your research to ensure that the Franchise has a proven management system, WHS practices, and comprehensive support for marketing and ongoing development.
How about a Vending Business?
Provender is Australia’s only vending franchise group and is a leader in vending operations nationwide. We are the only Vending Operator that operates under the Franchise Legislation, offering you the safeguard that you need to become a small business owner.
Here are a few reasons why a Provender Franchise may be perfect for you:
- Brand Reputation: Provender is a leading brand in the industry. Our clients include large organisations such as Bunnings, Apple, Fitness First, to name a few.
- Non-Exclusive products: unlike other vending operators, we are not tied to particular suppliers. You can also buy from suppliers locally.
- Turnkey solution: we select a vending run that puts you in your geographic location, and our proprietary Vending software help drive sales, margins, and product mix.
- Full training: our Learning Management Software (LMS) provides a comprehensive online training program before you start and provide ongoing support.
- Marketing & Sales: our team is always researching innovative new vending solutions in the FMO. You will also be trained in LAM (local area marketing) to drive new customers via local ads and promotions.
Moreover, your very own Provender Franchise Development Manager will be available to provide guidance and support you whenever you need it. It’s our dedicated approach that has made us the success we are today, and you could be next to join the Provender family!
Find out more by requesting the Provender Franchisee Information Pack now!